My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Thursday, December 01, 2005
10:26 PM
I'm in pain. No, I don't mean the emotional kind of pain, but the physical one.
Volunteered myself to do alot of manual work for my 'sister' company. Well, since my boss was not around and I had spare time, why not? I was so wrong. I should have just spent time doing my financial budgeting instead. -sighs- now I've got a sore shoulder, stiff fingers, and a blister from the scissors. On top of that, maybe I've been kissing Pearl too much, her ulcers rubbed off me. I'm getting two ulcers at the same spot. =(
Everyday there's a new reason for mom to nag at me. Today, it's about me wearing my sweater too often. I can't help it. She bans me from buying sweaters and I really like the one I'm wearing. Also, even the hair wax I'm using is something she isn't very pleased about. -sighs-
Watched my classmates smoked. I had the urge to take one and puff away. It hasn't been a good day for me. Just as I was wondering if I should stay on till I get a bonus or a promotion, my classmate said....
'Why would you want a promotion in a crappy job?'
So passion is indeed important to keep me happy. What is my passion? What will drive me? Surge arrestors, wires, connectors are definitely not things that will push me. Passion. A simple word that needs sacrifices. I wish I knew a perfect formula to be successful. Apart from saving, what else?
'hate to love her love to hate her like a broken record player back and forth... on and on and on..'
The future - A place for you and me? A place for you and me.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!